Monday, April 21

very random

My lecturer (they made us call us lecturers instead of teachers, more tertiary I guess.) is speaking and half the class has our eyes on the PC and our ears are blocking out every contextual matter he brings up.

It's the second week of school and I'm still surviving. Project madness this week, 5 projects! Including one full and detailed business plan. God bless my soul, I need more brain juice Lord! & My 3 subject notes cost 30$ this semester! Crazy!

The sky is dark and chalky, there is a high possibility that it's gonna rain later. Thank God that there was no training today. We've to do physical if it rains. :(

Okay, I'm gonna get out of the lab, get away from a group of deranged classmates next to me and try to cut the next lesson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home