think thing
"Six days you shall do your work, and on the seventh day you shall rest. . "
It made me reflect on my life right now. Six days I rot at home, letting the molds of laziness grow on me and only one day I'm doing something. I feel unproductive and I'm wasting my life away.
Laziness eats you up;
"Because of laziness the building decays, And through idleness of hands the house leaks." - Ecclesiastes
I ought get my butt out of my comfort zone and use my time more efficiently. Come on ruby!
Thank God for Skype and web cams. Can't explain how delight i was (:
It made me reflect on my life right now. Six days I rot at home, letting the molds of laziness grow on me and only one day I'm doing something. I feel unproductive and I'm wasting my life away.
Laziness eats you up;
"Because of laziness the building decays, And through idleness of hands the house leaks." - Ecclesiastes
I ought get my butt out of my comfort zone and use my time more efficiently. Come on ruby!
Thank God for Skype and web cams. Can't explain how delight i was (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home