Thursday, April 10

rough patch

The higher you climb, the harder you fall. You start to let go of everything that matters, without guilt, without consideration. You lose, you give up. You take off your number tag and stop running the race. You tell yourself that the race can hold. Everything can wait and will wait just like before. You lose your sight, your priorities. You're preoccupied and tired. Things that got you distracted gets undeserved accusations and unwanted blames; thanks to your mishandling.

The people that suffer the most are often those who don't know what they want. I might not be the fastest, the most focused, the first of the pack. What matters is that I never quit, I will pull through this.

"The darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn." - The Alchemist

Tiffany, Mildred and Ziling thanks for standing by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home