mid afternoon rant
I'm trying to shove food down my throat and it's hurting really badly. My body is warning me to stop consuming fried food. I need some herbal tea to soothe my throat.
I'd a good talk with a friend this morning. Someone whom I know but haven spoken to in years. Made me realized that one step, one step is all we need to make things happen. ;)
P.S Zi has heat rash, so no worries people. She's not dying of any skin disease.
I'd a good talk with a friend this morning. Someone whom I know but haven spoken to in years. Made me realized that one step, one step is all we need to make things happen. ;)
P.S Zi has heat rash, so no worries people. She's not dying of any skin disease.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home