seven candles
Everyone loves Ikea ice cream.
I bought my weighing machine like finally! I hope Matthew's not gonna jump on it, it'll the fourth one he destroys.
Today, my mum made another blunt comment.
From Monday on, I will try to sleep before 1 and wake up before 8 to go for my lessons. A successful person sleeps about an average of 6.5 hours every night. Sleep early, wake up early. This way, I will be able to attend my classes regularly and SY will be happy to see me in school right? ;D
&
I bought my weighing machine like finally! I hope Matthew's not gonna jump on it, it'll the fourth one he destroys.
Today, my mum made another blunt comment.
From Monday on, I will try to sleep before 1 and wake up before 8 to go for my lessons. A successful person sleeps about an average of 6.5 hours every night. Sleep early, wake up early. This way, I will be able to attend my classes regularly and SY will be happy to see me in school right? ;D
&

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home