merry matters
Hi all, I'm up and awake at 6 am in the morning! :D Yes. It's a little spin out of the norm that I'm awake at this hour when I can continue to snuggle up in my pig sty and rot away in this cold and chilling weather. I think the fact that I slept at 10.30pm last night is gonna shock people like SY and Anthony. Haha.
I went down to Groove yesterday morning to drop the keys. It's finally over. I feel a sense of release to know the fact that I'm actually out of that place - not that it is bad working there, let's say the recent pressure took a toll on me.
I am totally psyched that I don't have to work for the time being - no more work matters on my personal time, more available time to spend with my family, friends and on other matters. Yay!
Yesterday was my first netball training session, it was suppose to be the third but SY and i skipped the previous two. (opps!)
The former coach cannot hold a candle to our current coach who really knows her stuff. One of the drills we did yesterday jolt back memories of my netball days in secondary school. I enjoyed training and I'm looking forward to the next which is two weeks from now. Meanwhile, I shall wait for the swelling on my left ankle to subside before training my stamina back.
Exams are on next week, jia you everyone! (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home