Sunday, March 30

lil getaway



Mr Sun was playing peek-a-boo with Cass and I today. We only managed to tann for an hour before little raindrops came out to play. Just when we decided to leave and have lunch at Vivo, Mr Sun came out of hiding. He did a good job making a spot of us.

We are going back next weekend and I pray that Mr Sun will stop his game.

Met up with Mil, Tiff and Soon after their cell group event. We drove to ECP to have dinner. That part of ECP doesn't feel Singapore; feels like a small town in the states. Totally love it!



After 2 sleepless nights, I'm relieved to be feeling tired and drowsy. Before I go, some photos we took before service yesterday with Cass' new Viewty.



& I need to lose weight! Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home