Wednesday, March 19

God is good (:



Monday night, Zi was really sweet to buy a slice of Oreo cheesecake from Starbucks to cheer me up. Thank you Zi! :D 我没有白疼你! Tsk!

Yesterday evening, I went to Bugis with Veron and Sock. We wanted to give Sock a make over. Unfortunately, we didn't achieve that but we managed to get her to buy a little more lady like top from the shop Wei Qi is working in. We walked into the shop not knowing that Wei Qi's working there; such coincidence!

I kinda like the clothes there - fits my "nurse" style. Haha. As usual, my eyes were drawn to the vintage leather bags in the shop. I wanted to buy a large leather toll bag, some tees, sun dresses and a jumper. However, I'm gonna lose weight before buying anymore clothes; self control self control!

Veron brought us to The Soup Spoon for dinner. The service was excellent and the soups were savory and really filling. Must try the mushroom soup and the Toyko chicken stew! Tiff and Zi will love it there, lots of soup and bread ;)



Last Sunday, my cell group went ice skating at Kallang. It was a great time of fun and bonding. There were pro-skaters who did their rounds around the ring and amateurs skaters like sock and I who kept screaming and fumbling.









Chong called last night (: I told him that I'm gonna get the international call card today so that I can call him. He tells me that it's free incoming for him if i call - awesome!

Easter is around the corner and we're all gonna be busy like bumble bees.

Thanks to Matthew Huang, I can't sleep the whole night as he's sleeping on my bed. In another 15 minutes time, he has to wake up for school and I will be drifting off to sleep. .

P.S My mum blessed me with cash when I told her that I'm broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home