Thursday, March 20

better in time

I met Zi after her work yesterday. We went shopping a Ngee Ann city's cold storage while waiting for Tiff. We were looking at the jams then over to the peanut butters. Look what we've found!



Goodness! So much oil! Little did we know that innocent looking peanut butter has so much oil content! Beware my friends!!

Anyway, we met Cass in City hall before going to riverwalk to do the easter stuff. While Tiff is serving for her make up ministry, the rest of us were brain storming for ideas. We came out with some and one of them was to make a bunny shape card and these were our rough sketches.



Totally horrendous! Cass said that the friends will never come back if they receive such cards. I told her it's okay, we'll use them for Halloween. She burst out in laughter fits.

Sock was there for rehearsal as well, she was so nice to share with us the gummy pack Wei Qi gave to her. To my pleasant surprise, I saw this on the wrapper.



(: Anyway, I've bought the international call card. I had to purchase a new M-Card in order to use the call card but thank God for points redemption so I ended up having an eighteen dollars worth of prepaid card for free! :D

Even though i was feeling jittery and nervous before calling him, we ended up having a real good 20 minutes talk ;)

I was a little dejected when he texted that he cannot log into his email. But God is good, i logged into my msn this morning and i saw an offline message from him.

Thank God for everything (: For ideas, for creativity, for everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home