vicissitude
Yesterday, I went on a ride on the emotional roller coaster.
(-1) I lost my favorite hair clip.
(-2) My head almost make it to the platter.
(-3) We screwed up our tourism presentation.
(-4) Cab uncle didn't have change.
(-5) 7 eleven didn't have enough change for me to pay cab uncle.
(-6) Some actions, tweak my heart.
(-7) A part of my trustworthy brown bag snipped off.
There will be some good in the bad;
(+1) My boss apologize for losing her tempter at me previously.
(+2) She gave me a big ang bao for CNY.
(+3) I got a free ride to bugis.
(+4) Celebrated Kenneth's Birthday.
Tonight will be better than last night, tomorrow will be even better than today.
I'm off to supper with Chong after I knock off (:
Tomorrow, Kungfu dunk with SY & Mr Anthony! YAY!
(-1) I lost my favorite hair clip.
(-2) My head almost make it to the platter.
(-3) We screwed up our tourism presentation.
(-4) Cab uncle didn't have change.
(-5) 7 eleven didn't have enough change for me to pay cab uncle.
(-6) Some actions, tweak my heart.
(-7) A part of my trustworthy brown bag snipped off.
There will be some good in the bad;
(+1) My boss apologize for losing her tempter at me previously.
(+2) She gave me a big ang bao for CNY.
(+3) I got a free ride to bugis.
(+4) Celebrated Kenneth's Birthday.
Tonight will be better than last night, tomorrow will be even better than today.
I'm off to supper with Chong after I knock off (:
Tomorrow, Kungfu dunk with SY & Mr Anthony! YAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home