Sunday, February 3

black humor

Had a farewell gathering for Zhi Qiang yesterday as he's going back to New Zealand this coming weekend. Met 'em after dinner at Vivo before heading to Abel's dad's pub at Boat Quay. Qiang brought two bottles of white wine as punishment for guessing the wrong points for the dices.

After 2, some of us took a stroll to Clark Quay while the rest headed home. As we were walking along central, i heard someone calling my name in the "tiffanyish" way. There, they, Tiffany and Mildred were looking at me with eyes of menace and the word "traitor" was written on their foreheads. Zilng was kind enough to tell me that I don't have to go home that night and Cass sung the same tune by telling me that she don't want to see me.

They were celebrating Soon Wee's birthday. I was expecting witticism from the birthday boy too but all he did was to shake his head.

We just love to tease and joke with each other. What's life without little humor? ;)

Some photos at Gotham,



The place was alright. Did a lot of catching up with Choong. We left at 5 in the morning and Abel's dad was really nice to send all of us home.

Dinner and 27 dresses with Zi. Many bags of laughters and jolts of embarrassment as we ran for the bus yelling our heads away, hurrying up and down the steps of tm to get to the ntuc - we were being cheapo-nanas, getting our pint of Ben and Jerry's at the super mart. We even bought two metal spoons to eat our ice cream.



Yes. I know it's outright display of madness but i really enjoy spending time and doing such stuff with my baby sister. Don't you think she looks so adorable in her braces?

I'm contemplating if i should get the top from the box, the Jay Chou concert album (he sounded awesome over the stereos in MJ) and more books. I hope i can find the paper bag cover of Atonement, A Walk To Remember and For One More Day.

I'm praying that Leslie will finish Mildred's Yakuza Moon really really soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home