Yong Qi
It is not a fantastic feeling to have bile up in the back of your throat. I've been nauseous and have been puking for the whole of yesterday morning. Anyway, I'm feeling way lot better and will be in school later.
I know that I've been skipping classes for the whole of last week and it's reflecting badly on my attendance. The lack of motivation and this sleeping disorder is really doing me in a big time. (DISCIPLINE!!)
Well, I am gonna propose to my boss for a 2 weeks break from tomorrow onwards. Hopefully, she'll approve. So all you guys whom i own dates to, i will fulfill them when i get my break ya?
Even though i might not see Your hand, but i will still trust in Your heart.
I know that I've been skipping classes for the whole of last week and it's reflecting badly on my attendance. The lack of motivation and this sleeping disorder is really doing me in a big time. (DISCIPLINE!!)
Well, I am gonna propose to my boss for a 2 weeks break from tomorrow onwards. Hopefully, she'll approve. So all you guys whom i own dates to, i will fulfill them when i get my break ya?
Even though i might not see Your hand, but i will still trust in Your heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home