Thursday, January 17

paper cards & plastic hearts

My mum went for facial a few days back and she's being wearing that word "facial" on her mouth ever since. I think she's trying to get Zi and i to go before cny.

Online shopping is my heaven; the joy of finding everything with a click of the mouse. Not only that, they have what I'm looking for ;) The negative part is, if there's a popular item, I've to cross my fingers really tight and pray that the seller sells it to me.

Sometimes, I'll bump into untrustworthy sellers or unforeseen circumstances though.

Take my gold bangle for example. I transferred the cash to the seller's account but she hasn't mail me my item since November? Or either it got lost during the mailing process.

To prevent such situations, meet ups are the best.



Checkered & plaided clothes

I heard they're gonna be the next big thing. PTL! Everyone's gonna be wearing them :(

This is stuck in my head,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home